Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DVD Movies I've rented and liked and disliked

Ever since I discovered $1.00 rental boxes like Redbox, e-play, and DVDexpress. I have been renting alot of movies. So I thought I would share what I think about some of them. I know your saying way do I care what she thinks. Well, I'm just an average mom that likes movies and I get so tried of so called movie critics that over analyze movies.
Let's see for starters I will share some of my favorite movies so, you see my taste for movies and then we can go from there. My top 5 movies of all time are:
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Son-in-Law
3. Breakfast Club
4. One True Thing
5. Step mom
OK, so here are some movies I've rental lately and really liked.
1. Soul Man - This was Bernie Mac's last movie and it is laugh out loud funny.
2. Sex Drive - Here is another Funny movie. You might think it's just another teenager movie but it's not this movie is extremely Funny.
3. He's Just Not That Into You - This one is a good chick flick. Not the best movie I've ever seen but it was good.
4. Bride Wars - This one had it's moments, it was worth watching.
5. The Uninvited - If you like movies with a twist this one is a good one to watch. See if you can figure out what is really going on before the last 10 minutes.
6. Doubt - Here is a good Drama.
7. The Secret Life of Bees - This is another great chick flick.
8. Death Race - Up for a Action Movie well here you go. I love great endings!!
9. Tropic Thunder - Here's a funny action movie. Check it out.
10 Sex and the City - of course This is a movie I'm going to like. The best chick flick series ever.

Well, here are some movies that I really didn't care for and wouldn't recommend.
You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Rachel Getting Married, How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, Mamma Mia!, The House Bunny,

No comments:

Post a Comment